As seasons change we all experience a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort throughout the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most homeowners put off, but now is the perfect time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you uncover any potential problems before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that consistently keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system operate harder to keep you comfortable, inhibiting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be anxious about any budding problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the pros at J.L. Brady Company LLC will come out and be sure your heating and cooling equipment is running at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a good investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at J.L. Brady Company LLC a call at 309-517-7511 or schedule an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service set up today.