As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Moline? Particularly if your AC unit is newer or was running well last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never expect to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your unit checked yearly by a J.L. Brady Company LLC professional can help spot minor issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can lead to higher energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps determine little troubles before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of AC performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify troubles before they turn into major issues that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your unit is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Now with J.L. Brady Company LLC
Now is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our J.L. Brady Company LLC pros a ring at 309-517-7511 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming tune-up.