In Moline you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a routine maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be looking at a furnace repair
visit any day. As a minimum, you could have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and impact your furnace’s performance. It could even create trouble with your furnace’s control switch, which works furnace operation.
There are many other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some symptoms for you to scan for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in an expert, like J.L. Brady Company LLC, if you see any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it operating all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem feeble? Indications related to your blower could signify a slight problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cool? This could be a difficulty with your thermostat. It may be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, along with other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating at top volume or producing noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace right away and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company looks at it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a blocked condensation line. This could require both plumbing and HVAC experts to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is climbing, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these signs, you’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call J.L. Brady Company LLC at 309-517-7511 when you need to setup repairs or annual maintenance.