As spring starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Moline? Even if your cooling system is newer or was operating well last summer.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never have to book any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s a piece of equipment that uses fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can fail.
Having your system examined seasonally by a J.L. Brady Company LLC specialist can help locate small issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your AC is placed outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to take care of delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that collect in your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy use—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy expenses and in the long-term, since you won’t have to install new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify minor issues before they turn into big, pricey troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully look at pieces and perform a cycle of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify problems before they lead to large issues that lead to an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free cooling throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is well-prepared to provide worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect annual maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your equipment is vulnerable to premature failure and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an inspection and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and components:
- Overall unit order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Right Away with J.L. Brady Company LLC
Today is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our J.L. Brady Company LLC pros a call at 309-517-7511 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your next tune-up.