While your Lennox® furnace cannot chat with you, it does have a method to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can share a fault code. Depending on the failure, your furnace may show steady or flashing lights.
While there are various elementary HVAC repairs you can take care of yourself, the majority of services are best handled by HVAC technicians. When your furnace won’t kick on or provide warm air, call J.L. Brady Company LLC at 309-517-7511 for professional furnace repair in Moline.
Our specialists will quickly detect and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t have a Lennox heater. We can service whichever brands or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house quickly.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works this system to relay it’s operating like it should.
Normal function involves:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system heating correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you realize that a lone light flashing slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your heater might be experiencing a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is working like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod may be dirty or in the bad location on the burner. Reach out to us at 309-517-7511 for support.
Here are some of the most routine problems for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Won’t Turn On
Here are some of the light patterns you may observe when your heater will not or keep operating. The bulk of these errors need to be repaired by an expert, like one from J.L. Brady Company LLC.
- All LED lights are off. This means your heating system might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse is not flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it instantly flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 309-517-7511.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The part is an essential safety device that assists in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this malfunction yourself.
- A single light is flickering fast and the other is flashing slowly. This often means power polarity has been transposed. Your furnace may have a wiring fault that calls for professional help from J.L. Brady Company LLC.
- All lights are flickering slowly. This means your heater’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This part sends heated air from the HVAC system into your residence. We can assist in determining what’s causing an issue with this component.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing fast. This signifies your HVAC system might have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 309-517-7511 for help.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there might be a malfunction with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. J.L. Brady Company LLC can find the error and handle it.
- Both lights are using alternating slow flickers. This indicates your heating system may have a flame issue. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 309-517-7511 for support.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other is steady. This typically signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from becoming too warm. Call the experts at J.L. Brady Company LLC for support.
Heating System Blower Runs But No Heat
Here’s what may be wrong when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- The pair of lights display alternate fast flickers. This signifies your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This piece lights fuel in your heater to create warm air and should be fixed by a technician from J.L. Brady Company LLC.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your HVAC equipment fixed without delay, trust the technicians at J.L. Brady Company LLC. Our technicians will take care of the error quickly and have your rooms feeling comfortable again in a short time. Get in touch with us at 309-517-7511 or contact us online to get an appointment now.