There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Moline, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners solely associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can handle on their own, swapping air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your J.L. Brady Company LLC technician drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are an upgrade. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy bills.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few simple ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Moline. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at J.L. Brady Company LLC a call at 309-517-7511 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.