At J.L. Brady Company LLC, we know that choosing a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Moline is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily offer you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give J.L. Brady Company LLC a call at 309-517-7511. We’re happy to help!