Here is a list of items that I was very pleased about with regards to working with J.L. Brady:
1. The ability to fill out an online request over the weekend outside of business hours.
2. The fact that I was called on Monday morning about the request and able to meet with Scott Monday afternoon.
3. Scott showing up on time for our appointment and being courteous of my time. I was very happy that you took the time to make sure everything was sized correctly and answered all of the questions I had, yet still made sure to be efficient. The fact that this didn't turn into a 3 hour ordeal was much appreciated.
4. Scott walked me through a variety of choices and helped me narrow down my options without being overbearing. He was able to communicate the knowledge I needed so that my wife and I could make the best decision for us. We appreciated him supporting our final decision and not trying to change our minds after the fact.
5. I don't think we can express how grateful we are to Scott for working us into the schedule and getting the unit installed a week earlier than we were expecting. I am much more comfortable writing this email in a 75° home than the 90° home we were in last week.
6. Gabe came to install the unit and was here on time. He was respectful to the house and worked with a professional manner. He did not leave a mess or cause any property damage.
7. The follow up call from Scott to make sure we had been taken care of and to see if there was anything else we needed.
We truly felt valued, even as first time customers. Again, we appreciate the professional and polite service, and J.L. Brady will without a doubt be our first call for future HVAC needs.
Greg & Kelsey of Bettendorf, Iowa